Jul 20, 2005

Yes, it’s true...

I am lazy. Easily as lazy as anyone out there. So, when Eva started a blog and I noticed how much nicer it looked it did bother me. I’ve procrastinated for a long time, figuring eventually I’ll build a site of my own with this spectacular and beautiful design. Two years later, while I’ve tweaked it, I was generally unhappy with the way the thing looked. Since I’ve been spending all this time upgrading software and installing the home network (yay, for DSL!), I thought I might as well look around and see what was available for free in the way of blog templates. So, I picked this style which will at least allow me to set up a decent links section (which I’ve wanted to do for awhile now). The links section will get built out in the coming weeks and hopefully as I play around with the template I’ll learn a thing or two in the process.

No comments: